EA to CFO | Based in North Liverpool | around 31k | Rapidly expanding organisation. Your new company
Our client is one of the UK's leading logistics companies who have ambitious plans to grow and transform the supply chain to benefit their customers. A rare opportunity has become available to work as an EA to their Chief Financial Officer. Your new role
As the EA to CFO you will be required to provide direct support to the CFO along with the Groups Finance and Legal functions. Key responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive diary management, report writing, collating presentations and minute taking
- Preparing and editing reports and presentations, along with agendas, executive papers and distribute to the senior board team
- Organising all internal and external meetings using Outlook and circulating relevant documentation
- Arranging travel and full itineraries
- Dealing with all the incoming calls and emails for the CFO
To be successful you will have previous EA experience and ideally financial and legal support. Used to dealing with board (at an executive level) and be proficient use of Micosoft Office including Outlook, Word and Powerpoint. Other key skills will include excellent organisational skills, have a positive and flexible approach to working hours and maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.What you'll get in return
Hours Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.00pm, salary - £30,000 - £31,000. Free parking and benefits package available.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.