are proud to be the main recruitment partner for a growing SME in Liverpool.
Over the last two years, there has been plenty of change across this PE backed business, which is growing steadily.
As a result, there is a need for a competent Management Accountant
to join the team and provide much needed support to the Financial Controller.
The successful new appointment will provide technical support during month end and on a daily basis provide guidance and direction to the growing team.
The ideal applicant will be part qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA with a proven background in financial accounting and leadership. Applicants who are qualified by experience will be considered.
Offering a wonderful package, succession plan, study support etc the client expects you to grow and develop your skillset in line with the company.You will responsible for the following;
- Assist with management accounts production including the timely and accurate reconciliation of the balance sheet
- Support year end audit, financial reporting, VAT, corporation tax returns
- Management of Fixed Asset Register
- Daily update and oversight of bank statement posting and reconciliation together with cash flow update
- Control of sales WIP, Debtors and Profits on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Budgeting - work closely with the department managers in providing and analysing data to support profit and cost management and to inform the production of business plans and budget / forecast preparation
- Coach / support finance team, share good practice and provide cover for other accounts functions as and when necessary
- Work with the senior management team to continuously improve processes and controls
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate working within a fast moving environment, taking ownership, excellent data analysis skills and improving controls.
Experience of working within retail, motor trade would be of a distinct advantage along with use of MS Excel, (pivots, look-ups, formulae's).What is on offer?
Offering a positive, friendly working environment in a modern, well-equipped office, a superb re-numeration package including annual salary increase, study support, flexible working, pension, free parking and the potential to grow.To register your interest:
and forward your details