You'll be happy to work from the client's office in Royston, Hertfordshire 2-3 days a week, with the rest of your week working from home or at an ITG office.
As a Print Account Manager for Hotel Chocolat, you will be predominately focused on print buying and will be responsible for all aspects of the management, development and delivery of the customers catalogue and DM communications as well as in-store POS and print items. You will carry responsibility for customer service delivery, as well as operational excellence. You will support the Account Director to communicate, track and achieve all financial targets, adhere to commercial standards and optimise commercial benefits for our client.
Your responsibilities include
RequirementsWhat can you bring to the table?
- Managing the procurement of all print
- Work closely with the client to develop project briefs, make recommendations where appropriate
- Providing quotes for all work to be undertaken
- Liaising directly with suppliers to ensure best costs and smooth production
- Manage the account financials
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward
BenefitsWork's a treat
- You love maintaining excellent customer service through outstanding account management - solving issues as and when they arise and making sure that delivery is right every time, and on time.
- You have strong hands on catalogue and DM experience as well as strong print production/procurement experience
- You are comfortable in supporting the team with reporting and reviews as well as keeping the account financials up to date
- You'll also have a strategic mind-set; we want people with ideas who can enhance our services and provide the client with a fantastic service
- You are comfortable in interacting with an enthusiastic and committed team; being pro-active in assisting the team on your account projects
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays - we understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- So many savings - through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you're happy, we're happy.
- Raising money for charity - we're all about giving back... and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme - know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
If you found yourself interested in knowing more, drop us your application and someone from our team will be in touch.