We are a humanity-led digital product agency, specialising in design, full stack development, startup tech partnerships and digital transformation. Everything we do revolves around our three pillars - people, the planet, and technology.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager
to join our growing digital agency to help us build and nurture strong client relationships. What we make
It's been more than 15 years since we began our mission to create a world where technology and humanity work in perfect harmony. That's 15 years of building products and experiences like websites, dashboards, prototypes and frameworks, and as a trusted partner in strategy, ideation, design and development for some of the most incredible businesses in the world. What could you be doing at DD?
Our team of designers, researchers and developers use agile co-creation methodologies in projects of all shapes and sizes, and simplify. It's what we do best. We work as trusted partners with our clients to help them solve their business challenges.
As Account Manager, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of clients. You will understand their business and the industry they operate in. You will understand their strategy, their challenges and their goals and you will look for opportunities where Digital Detox can add value to the client - be that in their digital products, presence, platforms or processes.
You will have a good understanding of emerging technologies and the opportunities they present to our clients. You will have a solid understanding of web and app development and agile practices. You are comfortable communicating, presenting and keeping in contact with senior stakeholders and decision makers, acting as the face to Digital Detox and the primary contact point on projects and opportunities.
You know how to look for opportunities, make connections and build relationships that ultimately results in new business opportunities for Digital Detox. Once an opportunity has been secured, you will play a key role in the project delivery, ensuring the client is delighted with the work we do.
As a Digital Account Manager you:
- act as the first point of contact for your clients for digital management matters
- build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- set digital strategies for your clients, considering their specific requirements
- create actionable plans to help clients deliver on their digital strategy
- address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- present innovative digital strategies to clients
- forecast and track key account metrics
- stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- understand the concepts and processes of end-to-end web and app development and project management
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- experience in a digital or software development organisation
- an understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- a high degree of professionalism
- a friendly, engaging manner and the ability to quickly build rapport
- excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- strong analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude
- experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
In return you will receive:
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY, THANK YOU
- a competitive salary with annual reviews
- regular 1-2-1s and a chance to discuss your professional development in detail twice a year
- a friendly, focused work environment to help you concentrate on what you do best
- hack days and time to work on your own projects
- a training budget for conferences and/or online learning
- a generous flexible benefits allowance to put towards activities that support your health and happiness
- a generous company pension
- high-spec equipment and a home workstation setup allowance
- online GP service, mental health and lifestyle support access
- regular team activities and company away days - we've been white water rafting, camping, sailing, skiing/snowboarding in the Alps!
- flexible work, taking a 'remote-first' approach (but we do have pretty amazing offices in Brixton that we use for collaborative team activities)
Digital Detox is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team inspires innovation and creativity and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We are committed to promoting accessibility and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team. We are open to conversations about flexible working arrangements and if there is anything you need to do to make the interview process accessible we'll do everything we can to accommodate that. If you would like to be part of this journey with us we'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch!