IT Service Desk Apprentice - Level 3 Infrastructure Engineer apprenticeship
The apprenticeship will run for approximately 2 years
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and build a career in IT, by joining their growing IT team in the role of service desk apprentice. You will learn on-the-job, and through a structure training programme, while gaining excellent experience working on the IT service desk. The ideal candidate will have a passion for IT, a thirst for knowledge and will demonstrate proactive learning, a can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills.
Why your job is important to us
Being basically brilliant in your job means driving best practice and ensuring compliance with organisation policies and procedures and employment legislation to provide a high-quality service.
Making it happen!
- Undertake a Level 3 Infrastructure Engineer apprenticeship
- Work as part of the IT service desk team, providing technical support for hardware configurations, software applications, operating systems, network connections, and mobile devices
- Set up and maintain network accounts
- Escalate more complex calls to a relevant IT team member
- Deliver a consistently excellent level of customer service
You will also:
- Work closely with IT colleagues
- Log support requests on our service desk system
- Ensure all IT processes are followed
- Document procedures
- Procure IT equipment
About this apprenticeship:
- Apprenticeship: Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- Duration: 12-15 months
Full support and guidance will be provided by employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship
Valuing their values
Living and valuing their values is what defines and differentiates them as a business that balances profit and purpose. That's about trusting each other to want to do the best they can; working together with a simple and straightforward approach to get the best out of their colleagues and for their customers the right service every time. They are creative, trying out new ideas and new ways of working. You will embrace the future, constantly challenging yourself and others about what they do and how they do things to drive a better business.
A basic must!
Demonstrable experience in:
- Use of a Microsoft Office
- Use of a Windows computer
For added brilliance!
- Demonstrate an interest in IT
- A proactive approach to learning
- Excellent team working and customer service skills
- A can-do and helpful attitude
- Great work ethic
- Organisation and time management skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have an IT related qualification e.g. BTEC Level 2 in IT or equivalent or A level of equivalent
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92691503