I am currently looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic Science Teachers on a Temporary or Long term supply cover in and around the Hillingdon Borough.
The candidate will need to have experience teaching Science with any specialism and be able to teach up to Key Stage 5. You will be successful, enthusiastic and dynamic in your teaching. The schools in the Hillingdon Borough I am working with are looking for Teachers who are committed to developing their own skills. Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver a high standard of teaching to Key Stage 3-5
- Have excellent communication skills
- Maintaining lesson planning and preparation
- Checking and assessing school work
- Monitoring extracurricular activities
- Highly motivated
- Committed to Education
- Ability to create a highly energetic environment
- Able to think and teach outside the box
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Able to work with a time scale
- Qualified Teacher Status or overseas equivalent
- Experienced in teaching Science at Key Stages 3-5
- Right to work in the UK
If you are at all interested in supply teaching in the Hillingdon Borough please give me a call on 01442 508870 to discuss options or email your CV to Tejinder.email@example.com
Academics is a leading national academic jobs agency, specialising in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teacher jobs and education support staff for vacancies in Children's Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Further Education establishments.
Our experienced team of local consultants have a combination of education and private sector knowledge that has established Academics' reputation as one of the country's leading and most professional agencies within education, academic and teacher recruitment.
Our dedication to 'Delivering Continuity in the Classroom' has promoted the development of strong partnerships with Hillingdon Schools.
Academics are an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.