My client is hiring for a RTA Portal / Pre-Proceedings Fee Earner to join their growing based team in Blackburn, Lancashire.
The successful candidate must possess 2+ years previous experience in civil litigation claims handling and an in-depth knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules. The candidate must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively, in a team or on their own.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
1) Claimant experience;
2) Experience in dealing with Credit Hire/Accident Management companies;
3) Good working knowledge of the claims process.
• Experience of handling RTA files and a knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
• A working understanding of the MOJ Portal process.
• The ability to provide a high level of client care.
• The candidate must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively, in a team or on their own.
• Be proficient with Proclaim Case Management, although in-depth training will be provided.
• 5 GCSEs A to C, or equivalent, including Maths, English Language and ICT.
• Previous experience in civil litigation claims handling / as a legal fee earner or suitably qualified (ILEX, LPC etc).
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.