The Client Services team is a global group of account management professionals who specialize in the areas of Website, Software, eLearning and Gaming Localization, Website Development, Enterprise-wide Relationships and Program Management. The Client Services team is seeking a goal-oriented, energetic and talented individual who has a passion for problem solving. The Client Services Associate / Localization Account Manager
retains and grows client relationships and orchestrates the project lifecycle, for projects in over 100 languages. Job Description:
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives. The Account Manager / Client Services Associate collaborates with various members of the production team to assess the scope of work and produce cost estimates for web and software localization as well as traditional translation projects. The Account Manager assesses the competitive landscape, develops project proposal and negotiates budget and schedule with the client.
- Initiate all project related work by providing detailed budget, schedule and instructions to the project team and by anticipating pitfalls or potential roadblocks to successful completion. The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that any pitfalls are addressed and resolved by the project team.
- Support the new business efforts by attending sales meetings, participating in sales calls, preparing RFPs and cost estimates and entertaining clients.
- Take a proactive role in learning about clients' industry, business needs and company culture, educating the project team, identifying new business opportunities and providing a high level of service.
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets and ultimately produce high quality deliverables.
- Serve as the central point of contact for and liaison between external clients and internal production staff.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Set and fulfill client expectations.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a 3-year college or university.
- 0-3 years experience in client-facing account management / client service representative role in ideally eLearning, website, software or gaming development or localization.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportional percentages. Ability to apply these concepts to develop practical solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); MS Project desirable but not required.
- Candidates for Senior positions must have a familiarity with web technologies, desktop publishing software, database and network environments, translation memory tools, etc.
- Willingness to travel to offsite client or sales meetings
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.