This long established and ambitious firm has the opportunity for you.
Our client has been trading for over 150 years and has an excellent reputation.
Due to a steady increase in work, an opportunity for an Employment Solicitor has arisen to support the existing team as they seek to grow the team further. The team handles very good quality work on behalf of major PLCs, many headquartered overseas, as well as some SMEs. Industries vary, ranging from manufacturers to service industries.
The ideal Employment Solicitor candidate will:
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience handling respondent matters for commercial businesses
- Be able to demonstrate recent and relevant experience in this field
- Be a confident practitioner, able to handle contentious and non-contentious employment files
Your role as the successful Employment Solicitor will include:
- Employment contracts and advice
- TUPE, Whistleblowing, Policies, disciplinary and grievance procedures, restructuring and redundancies
- Overlaps with the Corporate team on M&A work
There is plenty of support for fee earners and this role may include some supervision of junior members of the team if that appeals.
Applications are invited from experienced Employment Solicitors looking to join this successful and expanding team, ideally with a minimum of 3 years of PQE, though more experienced candidates will also be considered.
In return, you will get a competitive salary, a market leading bonus scheme and a relaxed environment in fantastic modern offices, whilst being part of a forward-thinking expanding practice.
For more information on this Employment Solicitor role based in London, or to apply, click the apply button now!