Adecco are delighted to be working for a fantastic telecoms company which is going from strength to strength and continuously growing. Our client is looking for a telecoms Service Advisor on a full time permanent Basis.About the role:
Areas of work will include administration of the companies porting desk for their managed customers. Liaising with Customer Service Agents and the Account Manager to update them regarding ongoing ports to allow them or you to feedback to customers the status of their port and what information maybe required to complete the port successfully.Requirements:
- Data entry
- General administration
- Excel and Microsoft packages experience
- Customer service experience
- Trustworthy, reliable, organised with an attention to detail and can work independently.
- Personable and capable of building strong relationships within the customer services team.
- Being credible in representing the company. Also commercial in outlook and office environments.
- Telcoms & VOIP experience will be desirable
- £18,000 - £21,000 per annum DOE
- Full Time Permanent basis
- Mon - Fri
- Training given and some home working can be required
- On site parking
- Great opportunities to grow with the business
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply here or contact the Adecco team directly on .
Adecco are a recruitment company and an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.