A position has arisen with our client to recruit for a Management Accountant on a full-time permanent basis, to join a busy and ambitious business in Shaftesbury, Dorset.Client Details
Working exclusively with our client, we're looking to bring in a confident and ambitious finance professional who is looking for a new challenge to join a small team as a Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will be working very closely with the Site Manager and Controller, to be in charge of weekly and monthly preparation of management accounts, standard product costing, labour and material variance analysis as well as other ad-hoc analysis.Description
- Analysis of daily operating performance including material and labour variances
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts pack to gross margin including margin variances, purchase and selling price variances, labour, and material variances.
- To oversee preparation and interpretation of daily/weekly/monthly site KPIs.
- To oversee product costing for all new products and investigation of existing costing where an anomaly is identified in the variance reviews.
- Analysis of Sales forecasts and review of promotional proposals and sales provisions.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly results
- Input as required into weekly site forecast updates.
- Analysis of costs down to gross margin vs forecasts, identifying risks and opportunities to manage with the Operational team.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Tracking and forecasting of site Capex projects and site/off site Stock holding including raw materials, packaging, and finished goods.
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- To hold a relevant ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification / Membership
- Proactive self starter
- Key team player, ability to mentor and support others
- Previous experience within FMCG / Manufacturing (advantageous)
- Confident in presentation and deliver of results
Career progression, competitive salary, opportunity to join the business during exciting times of growth.