"We have a truly great opportunity for an experienced Finance Controller to join one of the world's most recognisable and award-winning car manufacturing brand. This is an exciting position for someone who wants to progress and be part of the future of this business."
You will provide a critical and valued contribution to the businesses financial efficiency and will form part of a well-established team.Mission and Main Objectives:
Working closely with plant functions to ensure collective delivery of inhouse manufacturing cost commitments.Outline and Responsibilities:
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Provision of accurate and timely financial information / delivery to the Plant Management Team to assist with key decision making
- Working closely with business partners to ensure accurate monthly accounting close
- Execution of SAP month end close jobs working closely with inventory and product costing teams
- Provide comprehensive monthly performance reports, including variance analysis vs. Business Plan and Forecast.
- Working cross functionally in the preparation of business planning and forecasting studies
- Support plant cost reduction initiatives (Reborn)
- Preparation and analysis of NMUK model TdC including presentation to NMUK senior management team
- Working alongside local functions to ensure accurate representation of input and output inhouse cost pools, ensuring delivery of model CPU commitments.
- Local finance SAP technical troubleshooting
- Qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) - Essential
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Extensive SAP system knowledge
In reward for your efforts, dedication, and hard work, you will be rewarded a comprehensive package.