Collections Client Account Manager
Salary: £10.95 to £11.50 per hour (dependant on experience) | Annual Bonus up to £500.00 per month (after successful probationary period)
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Contract: Temp to Permanent Opportunity, Full time - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (35 hours a week!)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking Hatfield based business as an Client Account Manager, to work within their Collections Department.
Our client has seen steady and continuous growth in recent years. This growth has created the requirement for additional staff to fulfil the following role.
The successful candidate will be contacting debtors, via a variety of methods including telephone, letter and emails to discuss re-payments on their account.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a diary of accounts from a portfolio of existing clients
- Contact customers by the effective use of outbound phone calls, letters, emails & SMS
- Respond to various types of incoming debtor contact
- Respond to clients within agreed service standard levels
- Negotiate payment plans for debtors on request
- Effectively document all communications
- A confident, positive and professional manner at all times
- Previous collections/credit control experience is ideal, however not essential
- Good communication and listening skills is a MUST!
- An enquiring/questioning nature, investigating client requirements
- Ability to remain professional and understanding in all circumstances
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Ability to adapt their manner to suit the conversation
- Previous client management experience preferred
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.
- Performance-related bonus (up to £500 per month, after successful probationary period)