This is an extremely well recognised company who provide customer excellency throughout the UK. My client is now looking for a keen, analytically focused individual to join their team within a newly created position.
The role itself promotes study support and development within a large team environment. You will need to be hard working, ambitious and ready to be exposed within unfamiliar areas. This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside a fully qualified accountant who wants you to grow and strive within the business.
Ideally you will;
- Be an ACCA/CIMA finalist or have a relevant degree from a reputable university with the intention to further your studies
- Have previous experience within an analytical role showing the fundamental attributes when reporting in detail
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and liaise with non finance and finance individuals
- Be able to think quickly on your feet insuring that the operations team are making the right decisions from information you report on a monthly basis
In return you will;
- Have the ability to adapt your job role to account for multiple tasks that may be required of you
- Have the opportunity to create and speak about reports, presenting to senior staff within monthly management meetings, comment on how costs can be cut for individual store
- Have study support funded with the intention of seeing you through to a fully qualified stage, working alongside a qualified accountant
- Be able to work within a fast paced, well managed team environment
This specific role will give you an exceptionally analytically focussed mind-set, enabling you to become a qualified accountant.