Finance Analyst, 6 Months Fixed Term Contract, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
£35- £40kpa plus benefits
Our client, an innovative and forward thinking business with a number of exciting projects planned are looking to add the resources of a well rounded finance analyst due to continued growth.
* Business Partner with various teams to help with the growth plans.
* Support with data analytics on various areas including advertising and promotions.
* Work on promotional pricing plans and have an Input on P&L and B/S and support audit for key customers and spend.
* Work with the team to improve core finance processes.
* Preparation of month end actuals and assist in preparation of monthly commercial reports.
* Feed forecast Profit and Loss Statements to operating profit, B/S, Cash Flow, capex.
* Prepare monthly and quarterly bridges for corporate reporting.
* Assist in the preparation of Budgets, Strategic Plans and Profit & Loss Statements.
* Review Balance Sheet accruals and ensure each entry is supported with justification.
The successful candidate will be working towards qualification, part qualified; CIMA or ACCA with demonstrable experience inline with the above. As this is a contract the successful candidate will be immediately available or available on a short notice period. The client has a great reputation and enjoy a healthy work life balance. Future opportunities will be available for those that show drive, determination and ultimately results.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.