Conveyancing Fee Earner - Tameside
Will consider all: Experienced fee earner/Paralegal; Legal Executive; CILEx; Solicitor
Badenoch + Clark are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established high street practice who require an experienced Residential Conveyancer who is able to run their own files with or without supervision.
This role will be to work within a small yet busy Conveyancing department, assisting fee earners or running your own domestic conveyancing caseload of sale and purchase files from instruction to completion.
The department deals with the full range of residential conveyancing transactions. There is opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
Candidates with at least 2 years' experience within Conveyancing are likely to be at the right level, but we welcome applications from any experienced individuals.
▪ Taking instructions for sale and purchase files, transfers of title, new build purchases, discharge and remortgage work.
▪ Dealing with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors at every stage of the transaction from initial instructions.
▪ Advising and keeping clients up to date with the progress of their transaction both via email and telephone contact.
▪ Ordering Searches on sale and on purchase reviewing same and interpreting results.
▪ Noting Title on both registered and unregistered properties and reporting to client on terms.
▪ Use a computerised case management system.
▪ Opening and closing files.
Please contact Paige Stephens for more details.
(phone number removed)
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy