We are a research organisation seeking someone to join and lead our marketing function.
We are offering an opportunity for someone who is motivated with a strong work ethic to utilise strong written and verbal communication and networking skills, to build on our established brand in the professional services world.
Our B2B marketing approach, through the use of Printed media, online presence, newsletters and events, has the legal sector as our main focus, but we also have some direct consumer marketing as part of this.
As such - you will be successful if you are comfortable persuade and win-over solicitors and other legal professionals. You will have previous experience in a marketing role, and hands-on experience of pitches and presentations.
Your main starting point will be to:
• Create compelling copy for legal and other publications
• Identifying and targeting legal firms through advertising, meetings and sponsorship
• Manage existing marketing relationships and identify new opportunities
• Networking at events
• Design of printed material to be used
• Maintain and refresh the company web sites
• Manage the Adobe sign account
This role is London-based and our busy (covid-secure!) office environment. As a well-established, regulated and reputable organisation, we offer a fantastic base for a talented traditional marketer to really grow the function and add value.