Working within the growing marketing department of a progressive FMCG employer, based in High Wycombe, but headquartered in the US, the Assistant Brand Manager's role will be to be responsible for supporting the growth of the company's brands. Working closely with brand leaders, you will develop brands and try to achieve objectives through implementing and executing marketing initiatives. In more detail, your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting and planning all brand initiatives, including brand development, transition, awareness and growth.
- Research trends and competitive analysis including market gaps
- Assist short-term and long-term strategy planning
- Develop brand management plans with direction from Senior Marketing Manager including advertising, promotions, sampling, PR, social media, ecommerce and retail.
- Develop and deliver the execution of full year marketing plans, working with agencies and third parties to achieve agreed targets
- Manage allocated budgets and financials related to marketing plans
- Monitor business performance
- Develop presentations and present new product development and brand marketing plans to senior leadership team
- Assist in the development of new products and launch plans
- Work closely with sales team to recognise areas of growth and improvement.
Ideally, the successful candidate will degree educated, ideally in Marketing, with 1-2 years of consumer goods experience and be looking to start to manage smaller brands with a view to progression. You will also have the ability to manage a large amount of data and research and summarise it by drawing valid conclusions and recommendations for the company's direction. You must be highly creative and resourceful with the ability to demonstrate positive, confident, enthusiastic and energetic behaviours.