My client is looking for an Immediately Available Intranet specialist to join the team and manage their Internal CommunicationsClient Details
A large Veterans Charity in Central London Description
Own and manage the Intranet ensuring it is in-line with the Charity's strategy, Digital, IM&T and
Support the Head of Internal Communications & Engagement in the governance, development
and maintenance of the intranet.
Advise, develop and produce content to communicate the breadth of the Charity's work,
including copy writing, proofing and editing materials for the intranet, in collaboration with
colleagues across the organisation.
Provide guidance and advice to relevant staff in relation to the intranet and, in collaboration
with IM&T, help support training through the intranet solution providerProfile
- Previous work with Office365, Yammer and other Internal Intranets
- Immediately Available or Max 1 week
- A relevant degree or equivalent (ideally in Communications, Journalism or related fields)
- Experience of sourcing, writing and proofreading targeted copy
- Experience of working in an Internal Communications team
- Experience dealing with stakeholders
£16-17ph and Working from home.