Content & Social Media Manager
£32,500 to £37,500
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager (Content & Social Media) to join our busy marketing team at our Head Office (currently WFH).
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for owning, managing and implementing the content and social media strategy across the Estate Agency, Lettings and Financial Services divisions within one of the UK's largest property groups.
This a new, exciting and varied role that would suit an ambitious marketer with deep understanding and experience of developing content and social media activity that is not only engaging, valuable and informative, but also demonstrably contributes towards our commercial objectives.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in working in busy, demanding environments juggling multiple brands' workloads, priorities and stakeholders.
Creatively brilliant, combined with commercial nous, you will most probably come from a content & social media marketing management role, potentially agency-side or maybe journalism at a more senior level.
You'll be a problem solver responsible for creation of quality content at scale and pace, as well as its onward socialisation.
We are looking for someone who is skilled at creating content in written and visual form for use in a variety of channels including websites (evergreen content, advice & guidance, articles), as well as content for localised blogs, email and video. In the social media space, you'll have deep experience of using the key D2C and B2B platforms in order to give our brands and people the voice they require.
As well as managing in-house, agency and freelance staff, this person will also be a content and social media evangelist, working with our digital training teams to train branch and field staff in their content and social media skills, ultimately demonstrating their expertise, authority and trust to provide value to customers (and winning more business).
In addition to managing and mentoring a number of in-house Digital Marketing Executives in order to deliver activity, you will also be expected to play a 'hands on' role in production. Managing the relationships with a range of third-party content creation and design agencies and potentially a pool of freelance creatives will also be in your remit.
Role Specific Competencies
· Mastery of the English language in a business environment.
· Content creation and social media skills, combined with commercial acumen.
· Great people management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
· Superior project and organisational skills.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
· Strategic thinking and problem solving excellence.
· Use of CMS and email platforms.
· Proficient in IT and Office packages.
· Ideally five+ years content and social media experience.
· People and agency management.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent in English/journalism/content/social media.
· Marketing qualification, e.g. CIM or equivalent is desirable