An exciting new opportunity has arisen for self-motivated, proactive and super organised individual to join a well-established, expanding company in Crawley.
This position is a 12 month maternity cover but due to company growth there is a high chance of the opportunity of a Permanent position within the business following this.
Working in this fast paced, friendly team as a Customer Service Co-ordinator, you will be required to use strong communication and relationship building skills.
Please note, this role will be working 37.5 hours a week of the following hours;
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday - 8.30am - 4.30 pm (Wednesdays and Saturdays off)
Day to day duties include:
- Answering calls and dealing with queries - collections, delivery times, product availability, changes to orders etc
- Maintaining the database, ensuring all information is present and correct.
- Investigating and resolving customer questions or issues quickly and patiently
- Other administration duties related to the customer queries and the team
This is a pivotal role that will suite someone with a hardworking attitude and experience in a Customer service-based role. This business offers great benefits, excellent training as well as great support to enable you to progress through the business.
We will be shortlisting for this role soon so if you are keen on hearing more, apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.