An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join an organisation based at Fenchurch St on either a FTC or ideally a permanent basis.
Working for a friendly cohesive team within a leading, expanding Lloyds insurer the successful job holder will be responsible for entering financial accounting data and ensuring that is posted & processed in a timely manner.
Key tasks will include:
- Journal posting
- Posting of daily settlements
- Process expenses
- Prepare payroll & pension journals
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with VAT returns
- Liaise with Auditors
- Assist with monthly reporting tasks
- Adhoc projects
The successful candidate will have
- Strong excel skills
- 2 years + experience gained within accounting
- Studying AAT or ACCA/CIMA qualifications
- 'Can do team approach'
- Experience of working to financial deadlines
- Team player