'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client sees themselves as 'the IT department' for local businesses, supporting them with IT Support, Services and Consultancy. Offering a wide range of IT services ranging from; Managed IT Support, Disaster Recovery, Dark Web Monitoring, Consultancy, Repairs and Web Development, they work with businesses across multiple sectors including recruitment agencies, care services, accountants, estate agents, restaurants, lawyers, charities, education and even farms. Due to a busy work load, they have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join their growing team.IT Support Technician£16k Basic Salary (negotiable DOE)
| Mon-Fri 9-5 (occasional additional support) | 1st/2nd line technical support for clients | Eager to learn and passion for IT | Flexible working, birthday's off, gym membership | Growing, family-orientated organisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the company as an IT Support Technician. This role is to provide clients with 1st and 2nd line support, working with the senior members of the team, supporting them in their duties. This is the perfect role for an individual who enjoys resolving technical issues.Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Remote troubleshooting of client issues
- Visiting clients to fix various issues
- Checking and fixing backups
- Managing and logging all work using a ticket system
- Building workstations and servers
- Disinfecting Windows PCs with a virus or malware
- Liaising with customers regrading technical issues via phone, email or face to face
- Knowledge & Support of Hyper V, VMWare Servers and Microsoft Server 2012,2016 and 2019Of (preferred, not essential)
- Cloud Based Service Knowledge with Office 365, Azure and cloud-based backups.
- Have excellent fault-finding skills and experience
- IT support - 3 years plus experience OR a strong passion for IT (demonstratable)
- Driving licence and own care are required
- Professional demeanour and confident communicator
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.