Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £34,000 to £38,000
Location: Office based, London West End
Experience Needed: 5 years plusThe Job
Our client has over 400 years of trading history in the luxury product industry! This is an opportunity for an amazing Product Marketing Manager to join an established subsidiary business that is seeking to build on strong sales over recent years and to grow the team.
The Product Marketing Manager will have a strong background in Content Marketing, Social Media and Content along with Strategy and analysis.Core Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager
- Social Media, and Product Management
- Creation and maintenance of content and social media calendar
- eCommerce Site Management
- CRM Marketing via Netsuite
- Content Management via Hubspot
- Content Marketing via Blog posts, Social Media
- Support Head of Supply Chain with inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory
- Managing and briefing outsourced/third party suppliers for technical, creative and graphic related matters
- Take responsibility for briefing 3rd party agencies to implement campaigns
- Input as requested into the annual strategic annual marketing planning and budgets.
- Input and support Product Development and Management
- New Product Launches / Seasonal Campaigns
- Support the organisation, coordination, implementation and delivery of events.
- Contribute to content for press releases and, if required the drafting of press releases.
- Min 5 years Product Marketing in luxury goods,
- Proven track record in B2C product Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Product Development, Product Management, Advertising & PR or similar
- Experience in creating consumer marketing related materials, product collateral and managing and controlling budgets.
- Proficiency Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Working with Social media and blogging platforms