Do you have strong experience working in Marketing?
Are you a creative and analytical thinker with strong attention to detail?
Do you possess strong communication skills both written and verbal and are you confident communicating with various stakeholders?
Selective Recruitment Group are working with an established service provider in Cowley, Oxford. They are looking for a highly motivated, creative and persistent individual to join their friendly, outgoing and supportive team as a Marketing Manager. This is a fast-paced role, so you will need to be flexible and take initiative when needed.
They have a fantastic benefits package and flexible working options!Role: Marketing Manager Location: CowleySalary: £30,000Contract: Permanent Hours: 37.5 hours per weekWorking days: Monday - FridayWhat will you be doing as a Marketing Manager?
To be a successful Marketing Manager you will need to:
- Have full control of activities within the marketing function and create a clear strategy in line with the company objectives
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns across a range of channels, both on and offline.
- Assisting with client communications and standardising marketing materials
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Posting on social media websites with relevant and up to date content
- Reporting and tracking projects and team activities
- Ensure all activities are in-line with the company's branding
- Creating new ways to efficiently maximise the company's marketing efforts
- Have experience working in B2B as a Marketing Manager or strong experience in a Senior Marketing position - this is essential
- Have a business acumen and be commercially aware
- Have a proven track record delivering against targets
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics, experience using marketing automation via CRM systems and a proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes
- Educated to A Level or above would be advantageous
Please note you may be required to work some evenings (a few times a month) for their events.
Please only apply if you are able to travel to their offices in Cowley, Oxford. They have parking onsite and public transport links nearby.
If you are interested in the Marketing Manager role and believe, you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 1 week you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.