- Permanent & Full Time
- Competitive Pay and Bonus plan
- Excellent Progression Opportunities
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team. The Finance Manager will be leading all aspects of our finance department, need to juggle the responsibilities between different business areas and help shape our future strategic direction over the coming years.
This is a dynamic role that will suit someone who can handle competing priorities, whilst ensuring that reporting and robust processes are in place for each area. The role is a critical hire for the business and we would expect the right candidate to progress to over the next 2 years.
- Manage the day to day operations/rhythm and routine of the finance department
- Ensuring there are watertight controls in place on payments and debt
- Monthly production of P&L
- Manage cash flow and payment runs
- Ensure debtors and creditors are well managed to agreed timelines and SLA's.
- Production of regular reporting
- Creating various models and reports to support decision making
- Overlooking VAT returns / Paye submissions
- Maintaining the accounting software and ensuring they are correctly set and up to date
- For the right person we are offering excellent progression
- We have regular socials and team nights out
- A young and vibrant office environment
- Casual dress code
- Excellent pay and package