Design and Technology /DT Teacher
Location: North London
Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: September 2021
Are you an NQT or an experienced Design and Technology /DT Teacher looking for a role in September 2021?
GSL education is currently looking for a highly enthusiastic Design and Technology /DT Teacher for one of our client schools North London. The school is looking for a Design and Technology Teacher who be in charge of providing high-quality teaching in all Key Stages with the goal of assisting students in developing a wide base of skills through practical, investigational, and theoretical work.
Design and Technology /DT Teacher Job Responsibilities:
* To plan and prepare lessons and teaching materials appropriate to the needs of pupils
* Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study
* Maintain good discipline by following the school's pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
* Maintain appropriate records to demonstrate progress made by students
* To create, plan and deliver inspiring schemes of work across KS3 and KS4
The successful Design and Technology /DT Teacher must :
* Be a qualified Design and Technology /DT Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
* Have previous experience teaching Design and Technology in previous role
* Be able to teach KS3 and KS4
* Contribute and engage in extra-curricular Design and Technology activities
* Be willing to invest extra time outside of a lesson to ensure students achieve the best standard in Design and Technology
NOTE: The role is also suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
For more information on the Design and Technology /DT role, school and how to apply, please contact Craig Mitchell at GSL Education on (phone number removed)