QTS MFL (Spanish/French KS3/KS4) Teacher
Start Date - September
Area - Catford
A school in Catford, South East London are in search of an MFL teacher with a background in teaching French or Spanish to KS4 (KS5 Desirable).
This languages department is small, with a team of 4 members including a head of department.
The relevant teacher needs to have the following:
• Qualified Teaching Status (PGCE Languages)
• BA in French or Spanish
• Experience of Delivering a UK Exam Board (AQA/Edexcel/ WJEC etc.)
• A strong desire to join the school on a permanent basis
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
• Market leading daily rates of pay
• A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
• The opportunity to make a genuine difference
• Free career and recruitment advice
• TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
If you feel that you are an adequate candidate, please call Nicola on (phone number removed).
Equally, email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services