PE Teacher - ASAP Start Chester Are you a motivated and inspiring PE teacher looking for an exciting new role for this term?
Academics are working with a secondary schools in Chester who are looking to recruit a PE Teacher on a part-time basis. Initially short term in the first instance with a possibility of this progressing to a long term role.
You will need to have recent experience of teaching PE up to GCSE within a secondary school environment and have excellent knowledge of the current curriculum.
As a PE Teacher working with Academics, you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent subject knowledge with experience of teaching engaging PE lessons up to GCSE and/or A-Level
- A proactive and flexible approach
- Outstanding classroom and behaviour management skills
In return, Academics can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay (£95-£140) a day
- Access to FREE training
- Your own dedicated consultant who will provide you with ongoing support
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
All suitable applicants will be subject to a face to face interview in our Ellesmere Port office, 2 years worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service.