Marketing Manager (1 year FTC), Harlow - The Company - Marketing Manager
An established, premium and award-winning business, who have recently gone through a period of phenomenal growth. Based conveniently on the Essex and Hertfordshire borders with excellent commuter links and in a lovely village setting.
They have established themselves in leaders in their field and have a fantastic reputation. Due to their recent growth, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team on an initial 12-month fixed term contract, with the potential to become a permanent position if their growth continues on this trajectory.The Role - Marketing Manager
As Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for signing off on all marketing content, campaigns and materials, ensuring that all are accurate, engaging and within brand guidelines. You'll also be managing two direct reports, so prior line management experience would be beneficial.
On a day-to-day basis, you could be...
You - Marketing Manager
- Overseeing the delivery and implementation of the marketing plan and ensuring all marketing campaigns and activities are in line with strategic objectives
- Editing and proofreading all copy, collateral and content before it reaches the end consumer
- Identifying opportunities to secure favourable press coverage and drive PR, whilst managing external communications
- Ensuring all digital marketing is effective at driving traffic to websites and increasing engagement across social channels
Please note, candidates must have
proven experience within the Property and/or Housebuilding sector and currently be working as a Marketing Manager.
We're also ideally looking for candidates with:
- 3-5 years' marketing experience, with proven experience managing the marketing output of a commercial property organisation
- Exceptional attention to detail and confidence signing off on all external marketing materials
- A full UK drivers' license and access to their own vehicle - for occasional site visits
- Broad marketing experience encompassing digital marketing, social media, PR, collateral and copywriting
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving business with a bubbly and collaborative team. Moving forward, they will be offering the chance to continue working from home 2 days a week, with 3 days in the office.
Based conveniently close to the Essex/Hertfordshire borders with fantastic commuter links, this role would be easily commutable to those living in Harlow, Saffron Walden, Cheshunt, Waltham Abbey, Sawbridgeworth, Hoddesdon, Stevenage, Bishop's Stortford, Chelmsford, Broxbourne, Ware, Hertford, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Royston and Cambridge.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.