CRO Account Manager - Job Opportunity
Location: SY3 / Part remote
Salary: £Competitive including company bonus and company share scheme plus a wide range of benefits.
Our award-winning digital marketing client is looking for a CRO Account Manager to join the team.
The CRO Account Manager role will work closely with clients, advising them and offering strategy to help them achieve their goals.
CRO Account Manager experience -
* Knowledge of CRO best practice and conversions levers
* Strong experience across a range of CRO research and testing tools (Google Analytics, VWO, HotJar, Optimizely, Optimize, etc.)
* Strategic thinker with a passion for problem-solving
* Ability to turn insight into actionable recommendations for your client's
* Commercial awareness with the ability to manage multiple streams of activity
CRO Account Manager responsibilities -
* Delivering qualitative and quantitative insights and use these to develop A/B testing hypotheses.
* Assisting in the management of the end-to-end optimisation testing process, including prioritisation, requirements gathering, test implementation, measurement and next-step recommendations
* Supporting colleagues to plan and deliver CRO testing for clients in line with quarterly targets.
* Aiding in the implementation and management of required tools and technologies to help successfully run client CRO programmes.
The CRO Account Manager role has lots of opportunity for training and development within CRO. Our client offers a wide range of benefits plus an exciting environment to work in.
If you'd like to discuss, please contact Vicky Heard or Rob Lock on or to apply please email your CV to