A leading Central London VIP travel company is looking for a Travel Agent to join their dynamic team. As a Travel Agent you will communicate using various mediums such as on the phone, email and face-to-face therefore the quality of your customer service is crucial to provide a VIP experience.Travel Agent responsibilities:
Travel Agent benefits:
- Create tailor made holidays to the world's best hotels & resorts.
- Provide detailed advice on routes and destination excursions.
- Use very little of the clients' time to get all the necessary information.
- Work with impressive attention to detail.
- Work under pressure and meet agreed timelines whilst managing multiple high end clients.
- Confident with GDS / CRS Systems to book flights with various fare types.
- Familiar with global and reputed DMC's and Hoteliers for hotel and resort reservations.
- Laser sharp eye to detail and avoiding making cheap and costly mistakes and errors.
- Deliver a world class, high quality service and experience to the client who demands it.
Due to covid, this role is now available for Homeworking and office working mix and match.Ready for the challenge?
- High end customer base, clients need inspiration and ideas to have a beautiful experience abroad.
- Experienced team with master travel consultants, they are a lot of fun and the workplace is young and vibrant.
- Progression within your career and work towards becoming a Travel Agent Manager.
- Receive benefits and rewards, complimentary team lunches and events. Fruit and snacks available in the office.
Send across your updated CV now.