Paralegal - Commercial Property£28,000Crystal Palace
Our client is a long-standing and well-established high street law firm, comprising a team of specialist lawyers with 6 offices across South London and Kent. An established heritage and local presence, the business currently has 120+ employees, offering a full range of services, including specialisms in Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Private Client, Family and Children Law and Leasehold Enfranchisement. They are looking for a highly motivated assistant/ paralegal to join their Commercial Property Team.The Role
Who are they looking for?
- Assisting the partner with a high-volume caseload within the highly regarded Commercial Property team, who work with a large client base
- File administration including setting up and closing files
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, and estate agents on a daily basis to provide updates Assisting with residential sales and purchases for developers
- Freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals for commercial real estate clients including licenses to assign and lease renewals
- Undertake title checks, reports on title, title due diligence and other transactional support
- Preparing draft contract packs including Land Registry documents, relevant planning documents and replies to standard enquiries
- Obtaining redemption statements, preparing completion statements and bills.
- Post Exchange matters including Memorandums of Exchange, Stamp Duty Returns and Land Registry applications.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and work with the business development team to enhance the teams current offering
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Legal Executive who has gained experience in Commercial Property
- LLB degree or CILEx
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Good IT skills, including experience with case management systems
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
- There is a real opportunity for progression within the firm and we are happy to consider individuals who wish to study the LPC part time during employment.
For more information about this Paralegal - Commercial Property role please contacts JoAnne Cokayne at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.