Vehicle Progressor/Driver Location:
£8.36 per - £8.91 per hourPart time,
25 hours per week6 month placement
Clearline Recruitment is a Gateway body approved by the Department for Work & Pensions to help smaller employers access the Government's Kickstart Scheme.
The Kickstart Scheme was announced by the Chancellor in the summer to create Government funded job placements for under 24 year olds who are at risk of long term unemployment due to Coronavirus. There are approaching 1 million young people who will qualify for this support.
Our client is recruiting a Car Washer / Collection & Delivery Driver.Responsibilities
- Collection and delivery of customer vehicles when required.
- Examine vehicles and job card prior to progressing retification work.
- Complete a detailed quality check before handing vehicle over.
- To support the existing cleaning/valeting team as required.
- To undergo on-site training when necessary.
- To operate and maintain equipment, clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- To carry out any other duties as required.
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Driving Licence and must be over 21 years old for insurance - essential
- Aged 16-24
- Unemployed and have been in receipt of Universal Credit for 6 weeks or more
- Referred by your Job Centre Work Coach
- Be available to work for 25+ hours
- Be able to undertake a 6-month training programme
For more information regarding the Kickstart Scheme please see link below:
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.