Looking after multiple accounts, overseeing digital marketing, and advising on best practices. Highly motivated when it comes to analytics and working out the best digital channels to use. Responsible for advising on digital channel recommendations, working in collaboration with a digital delivery team to ensuring results.Role: Digital Marketing ManagerLocation: BromsgroveSalary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Overall knowledge of digital channels, SEO, Paid Social, PPC, analytics, and an understanding of web design
- Strong use of analytics to direct and develop digital campaigns
- Awareness of immediate and long term digital strategies, business objectives and plans, ensuring all opportunities align with the proposed digital campaigns
- Experience using digital marketing in a commercial manner around KPIS
- Overseeing digital marketing campaigns, part of the creative process
- Project management
- Flexible working 2 to 3 days from home, working for a family feel run business.
- Working on national and international digital campaigns. This role lends itself to developing a digital team moving forward.
Key Skills : SEO, PPC, Content, Paid Social, digital marketing, google analytics, website design, social advertising, email marketing, digital communications