We're looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Public Affairs Account Manager
to jointhis enlightened, vibrant, independent agency that has clients around the Technology, Healthcare, Environment or Sustainability sectors.
You would support clients in engaging with the political process tobuild and enhancereputation,driveregulatory change and generate commercial opportunities in the public sector.
This is a great time to join this fast growingintegrated Public Affairs teamthat advises onhow toinfluence the development of public policy and regulation to improve the business and consumer environment in which clients operate.
You will shape powerful stories, execute winning communication and Public Affairs strategies andmaintain a network of stakeholderrelationships across the political landscape. In return, you will enjoy some of the best benefits in town, work with some of the most innovative and disruptive clients and with a brilliant team. You will receive excellent training and career development in this award winning agency and develop wider communications skills
To apply for this role please send your cv to
- Experienceofworking in a dedicated Public Affairs team within a forward thinking, integrated agency,
- experience of working in Westminster would be beneficial
- Track record inmanaging a range of clients from start-ups to multinationalblue chipcompanies
- Background in workingwith clients in the technology sector (healthcareand environment and sustainabilityexperience beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client management skills
- An ability to buildstrong and effective businessand stakeholderrelationships
- Experienceofsupporting and driving new business activity
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as a motivatedself starter
: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0556