Based out of Doncaster we have an opening for a Full Time Experienced Finance Manager to join our business on a permanent basis due to company growth. About Navartis
We are one of the UK's fastest growing technical recruitment businesses in the UK, launched in 2006 we focus on recruiting and placing senior engineers onto global infrastructure projects in the UK, Europe, Australia and North America.
We are a highly profitable international business with operations in Doncaster, London, Sydney and Toronto. With revenues in excess of £40 million, we have ambitious yet sustainable strategic plans with the aim of increasing our headcount, our international and UK presence and our revenue which we aim to increase to over 100m in the next five years.The Role
Based out of Doncaster this is an excellent opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA qualified Finance Manager with the responsibility for running the UK and international finance function, including accounts and payroll.
Working in a busy Business Support/Accounts function, your responsibilities within the company will be to provide efficient day-to-day financial operations within the company. You will need to be proactive, well-presented, organised, have excellent work ethic and be focused on reaching your targets on a daily basis. You will have an outgoing and friendly personality and will take pride in over achieving and getting through your workload along with supervising a business support team.
A highly competitive package is on offer with a base salary of upto £40,000 depending on experience (negotiable) and other company benefits.
The core working hours are 8:30am-5:15pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-4pm on Fridays.Key Responsibilities
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Supervising staff
- Manage and coordinate weekly & monthly reporting processes.
- Manage weekly and monthly payments to external contractors, internal payroll and suppliers.
- Monitor cash flow
- Understand and adhere to Navartis financial policies and procedures
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Ensure the business meets all its regular statutory and compliance obligations, including VAT, CIS and P11d.
- Identify cost-reduction opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with external contacts such as auditors, bank and HMRC.
- Manage internal accounting software and liaise with third party support to address any issues or problems
This role includes responsibility for all UK companies within the Navartis Group and the Canadian subsidiary.
The Ideal Person;
- CIMA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management or supervisory post
- Majority of experience in the service sector
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of accounting systems and reporting software
- Previous experience of signing off payroll and reporting - even if only monthly staff payroll in previous roles
- Previous experience of working with overseas subsidiaries would be advantageous
- Can demonstrate an ability to prioritise workload, and manage urgent issues whilst ensuring weekly and monthly deadlines are met
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and characteristics to meet the requirements of this role then we would love to hear from you.