I have the pleasure of working with a well known, growing firm in South Wales who now require a PPC Manager to join the business.
Reporting into the Head of Acquisition in a brand-new team, you will be, implementing, planning and executing digital campaigns, optimization and presenting results to internal stakeholders responsible for several business units.
- Demonstrable experience in working in paid search is essential preferably agency side.
- Significant experience Google & Bing shopping, SA360 & ecommerce PPC management is essential.
- Strong feed management & merchant centre experience would be beneficial.
- Track record of working with budgets of between £10k and £100K per month is needed.
- Bid management software experience is required
- High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency is essential.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Google AdWords certified is needed.
- Experience of the Microsoft BI toolset including Analysis Services, Power View for SharePoint, Power Pivot is required.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX would be advantageous.
In return you will receive benefits such as 25 days holiday + BH, Competitive Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Parking onsite + option for flexible working, onsite Gym and Canteen as well as continued investment in your learning & development.
This role is critical to the business and I am looking to shortlist CV's this week - if this sounds like you please email your up to date CV to and we can arrange a time to discuss!