Our client offers earned media software and insights services to global clients across a number of industries, offering analysis and insights to PR and marketing and communications departments. They are looking to add a Client insight Manager to their insights team in Canary Wharf, in order to fulfil their ever growing client base requirements.The role
The Client Insights Manager holds overall responsibility for delivery of insights directly to the client. You will also manage the project team assigned to the client's project, to ensure that agreed activities are carried out, quality standards are maintained, deliverables are fulfilled on time and the service delivered profitably. You will also be responsible for training, coaching, appraisals and other line management duties in line with leading Research analysts, data analysts and senior Research/data analysts.Duties and responsibilities
Essential Skills and Experience
- Taking a detailed client brief based on a thorough understanding of a client's business and communication priorities.
- Specifying a process plan for resource and tasks to deliver the agreed client brief.
- Managing the project team responsible for producing data analysis to ensure that deliverables reach the client on-time and to brief.
- Proofreading every client deliverable to ensure it meets the highest possible standard.
- Attending client meetings where insights are presented to the client.
- Reporting on quality of client specific analysis components to the operations management function and feeding back to team individuals
- Answering client questions about the contents of specific deliverables and the data that they contain
- Providing informal training and coaching of junior staff
- Delivering formal performance appraisals of assigned RAs, SRAs and DAs
- Experience in line management, project team management of supervisory experience.
- Data, Research and insights analysis
- Understanding and experience of the PR, Communications and PR industry as well as media evaluation.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, budget and to brief.
- Strong client facing skills.