R13 are currently working alongside a well-established retail supplier to recruit an E-Commerce Manager to join their team. The role oversees the day-to-day operational management of the website, management of key stakeholders and of the on-sight customer journey. This is a key role in the Ecommerce team, ensuring all digital activities (digital marketing, promotional activity and social media channels) and supporting processes are followed and delivered appropriately and work to grow the brand.
If you are someone with strong previous ecommerce experience and are looking to move forward into a new, exciting challenge in a people-centric environment, then this will be a great opportunity for you.Duties to include:
You will have/be:
- Taking responsibility for the design and development of the website.
- Collaborating with internal teams on marketing/promotional strategy.
- Working to achieve targets and KPIs, furthering business growth.
- Reporting on key metrics, conversion numbers and budgets to ensure everything is on track.
- Developing and implementing SEO/PPC Strategy, Marketing Plans and social media strategy.
- Management of the team.
- Identifying and researching competitors in different markets.
- Acting as a true brand champion.
- Proven experience in an ecommerce management type role.
- Previous management experience.
- Experience in increasing business profitability and brand awareness through marketing channels.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- A confident self-starter with ability to make clear decision.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday - Friday. The offered salary for this role is up to £35,000 depedant on experience. Benefits on offer also include bonus based on online sales activities.How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.About rthirteen:
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.