Kenton Black Finance are delighted to represent this successful and busy practice business in the Cheshire area, who due to continued business success, are now seeking to appoint a capable, confident Payroll Bureau Manager/Bookkeeper.
Key Responsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Payroll processing end to end for both weekly & monthly payrolls
- BACS payments - Auto enrolment pension processing (i.e. Nest etc)
- RTI filing - Client liaison, dealing with queries and providing services advice
- Furlough payment processing
- Some bookkeeping accounts experience (desirable, not essential)
- Software knowledge of Brightpay & Iris (desirable, not essential, training provided)
- Payroll processing end to end (monthly & weekly payrolls
- Previous Bookkeeping experience (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to adapt well into new surroundings
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to pick up new systems and processes efficiently and with ease
- Proactive and innovative approach to resolving queries
- Confident and friendly communication/telephone manner
- Previous team management/supervision experience within a similar role.
The successful candidate will possess strong Payroll Bureau expertise running both weekly and monthly payrolls from end to end, together with previous experience of managing a small payroll team. In addition, will possess a friendly and confident telephone manner, able to deal with client enquiries/queries effectively providing advice regarding company services, thereby creating a positive lasting first impression.Package
: £34K - £38K Negotiable dependent on experience + excellent benefits!
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more we'd be delighted to receive your application. Please APPLY NOW
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.