Airship Services has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: CCO
Marketing Manager - Who are we?
Airship is a SaaS company with a focus in hospitality. We are a friendly bunch and enjoy what we do.
We have two platforms that help our customers generate revenue:
Airship is a data-driven loyalty engine speci?cally designed for hospitality operators. We bring together our clients' data feeds and provide marketing tools that drive an ROI through automation and campaign tools. We have speci?c tools that help our clients understand and affect the visit frequency of their customers.
Toggle enables clients to generate pre-sold revenue through the sale of gifts, experiences, and promotions. It launched in October 2018 and has quickly grown to be a leader in the sector with over 250 customers across 2000+ locations.
We are a team of 25 and recruiting for a marketing manager to help us kick on to that next level.
Marketing Manager - The Role:
This is an exciting time to join Airship and we need someone to come into the business to build on the momentum we have built during lockdown and lead the marketing team, taking ownership of our external voice and channels.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to mold strategy and the development, delivery and measurement of activity around our marketing efforts, with the support of a social media executive and graphic design/marketing assistant.
The successful candidate will work closely with the senior team to formulate plans and projects, working across the business to pull together content and expertise to deliver the activity.
When you join, we will not delay on immersing you in Airship, Toggle and the industry. This deep understanding of not only what the products are, but what they mean to our customers, is vital. We are supportive, informal and love what we do; but we are driven - we expect you to be the same.
Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities:
This is a hands-on role. Key to the role is content; ensuring that we are making the best use of all our available channels to tell the industry about us and the great results that we drive for our customers and partners.
- Develop and deliver strategic marketing and PR plans, using these channels: website, database/email marketing, social media, PR, SEO, PPC and advertising
- Work closely with our senior management team to build a narrative around our brand and key messaging
- Manage and measure social media channels and website performance
- Formulate the PPC and SEO strategy for both Toggle and Airship
- Content writing (blog articles, press releases, case studies, social media posts, etc)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaigns alongside the team.
- Collaborate with our integration partners and Professional's network to create and distribute content (inc. webinars, video interviews, case studies, etc.)
- Understand what it takes to produce leads for the sales team and how marketing and sales ?t together
- Line management of two team members
Marketing Manager - You:
- You will have excellent communication and writing skills
- You will have analytical approach to content creation, including the use of data.
- You will have a creative mindset
- You will be familiar with PPC and SEO campaigns
- You will have a working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Goals
- You will have 3 years minimum experience in Marketing (both online and of?ine)
- You will have a good understanding of writing press releases and securing earned media coverage
- You will have a passion for your profession
- You will be highly organised with attention to detail, and able to react quickly to opportunities
- You will have an ability to generate board level reporting and narrative
- You will have line management experience
Beneficial but not essential if you:
- Have some hospitality experience
- Have some experience working in the SaaS (Software as a Service) industry or in a B2B environment
Marketing Manager - Benefits:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day holiday for each year worked
- EMI Scheme in operation for team members
- Dog Friendly
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Marketing Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.