Corporate Paralegal/Legal Executive
Salary up to £28k
Superb opportunity for an experienced Paralegal/Legal Executive/Legal Assistant to join a highly regarded Top 500 Law firm in Gloucestershire. A genuine career Paralegal opportunity where CILEx study is encouraged. The role would suit an experienced Paralegal/Legal Exec/Secretary who is keen to progress into a Paralegal role.
- Legal research skills and the desire to develop your understanding of the law.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Office administrative skills for tasks such as filing, typing and letter writing.
- Good teamwork skills particularly when working with other departments to complete your tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work
- Professionalism when working with colleagues, senior partners, experts and clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career within one of Gloucestershire's top firms. Some Legal experience is required for this role.
To apply for this role, please send your details to Jane Royle at Adjacency.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.