Project Manager | London (Home Based) | £25,000 - £29,000 DOE
Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an established and successful business based in London in the recruitment of a Project Manager.
Our client invest in their people and provide thorough on the job training and excellent career progression opportunities.
This role is ideally suited to someone with at least 3 years' experience in a marketing, project management or agency role. Role & Responsibilities:
- To support on preparing costs for various projects, ensuring all costs are budgeted accurately, filed on the server, and updated accordingly
- To raise necessary purchase orders for any suppliers ensuring they are countersigned by relevant person and authorised by a Director as necessary
- To be responsible for updating project management and design team's weekly resource planning sheets
- To ensure all project invoices are raised at the appropriate time throughout the project being aware of the need to manage cash flow effectively
- Ideally at least 3 years relevant work experience - in account handling, project management or marketing role
- Excellent time management and experience working to deadlines
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Commercially astute
- First rate communication skills
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.
Find Online Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Find Online Recruitment complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Find Online Recruitment may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Find Online Recruitment providing you with work finding services.