Project Manager (Client Campaigns)12 month Fixed Term Contract / Full Time roleSalary circa £36-40k per annum plus excellent benefits.This role is currently remote / home working (offices are in central London) Interviews to take place ASAP An experience Project Manager is r
equired by a well known UK wide charity to support their relationship managers by coordinating and planning the delivery of their main national campaign activity.
Experience planning complex projects in the charity or private sectors is essential coupled with the ability to translate these into clear, monitored, deliverable plans.
Working alongside the compliance team, you will ensure that partnership activities have robust financial and legal frameworks in place. You should have a sound understanding of analysis and reporting, to ensure that this project remains on track throughout the campaign, post campaign tracking and campaign success and evaluation. You will need excellent stakeholder communication with strong data analysis.
Core duties include:
- Collate the teams corporate campaign plans and timelines
- Coordinate activity with relevant teams across the organisation for cohesive delivery
- Lead on recording, monitoring and evaluating campaign, fundraising income and provide reports as required
- Lead on developing a centralised asset library of tailored videos, emails, certificates, letters and other materials
- Build networks with colleagues across the charity to ensure the needs of the team and their corporate partners are met.
- Lead on liaison with UK wide offices to ensure plans and processes are aligned for national companies.
- Lead on setting up and maintaining reporting of financial and non-financial data to meet the requirements for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Head of Department to manage the post-campaign evaluation to highlight key challenges & recommendations.
- Collate and share Community Fundraising guidance relating to campaign volunteer collections with corporate partners. Liaise with various departments to clarify the campaign's banking requirements for inclusion in corporate partners agreements.
Up for an exciting challenge?? Do you have the required skills and experience?
Are you the person I am looking for? Submit your CV now for review