Senior Direct Marketing FundraiserChildren's Charity, Central London£32,000 - £36,600
Our client is a leading Children's Charity who are looking to recruit a self-motivated, enthusiastic and well-organised direct marketing fundraiser to join their team. Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, the post holder will be responsible for running a variety of campaigns that maximise the contribution that is made by both the Charity's new and existing donors.
Responsibilities will include managing a range of direct marketing projects, both offline and online, covering all aspects of the agreed campaigns, from briefing and campaign set up, to monitoring and reporting of income and expenditure, campaign reporting and liaising with their agencies and suppliers. This could include a range of channels, including direct mail, telephone, email and SMS.
Candidates for the position should have experience that covers:
- Managing direct marketing campaigns, including but not limited to direct mail, digital marketing and telemarketing activity.
- Donor/customer recruitment and/or retention techniques.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop relationships within an organisation and externally (agencies and suppliers) and achieve objectives through these relationships.
- An ability to manage several campaigns at once.
- Experience in using Windows based software packages including word and excel.
Interested Applicants should send their CV in the first instance to Ben Garner at Charity People on email@example.com
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.