Account Manager £20,000 - £30,000 (DOE)pa + benefitsBased in KnaresboroughOUR CLIENT
Is a fully certified, accredited, and trusted provider of fire safety and security systems to some of the largest organisations around the country. Its reputation has been built on firm foundations of strong business relationships and outstanding customer care within the commercial sector, which has resulted in steady and significant growth, especially over the last 12 months. Due to increased work- load and future expansion the business requires an additional colleague to support the work planning department and now is seeking someone who understands the impact good administration and customer service has on an organisation. This is a great opportunity to work for a strong and caring leadership team who actively encourages personal development in their workforce.THE OPPORTUNITY
Working as part of the scheduling team you will be responsible for managing some of the organisation's major clients. On a daily basis you will be at the forefront of providing exemplary customer service and satisfaction, through handling any issues that arise in a prompt and professional manner. Whilst providing regular contract reviews it will be your responsibility to develop and grow the value of the accounts by identifying new business opportunities.Key responsibilities will include:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Reviewing contracts on an annual basis whilst looking for new opportunities and add on sales whilst maintaining a positive customer relationship.
- Dealing with requests, obtaining purchase orders, and processing any additional work on the system.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders throughout all levels of the business.
- Inputting new jobs on the CRM system, ensuring accurate information is inputted in full to allow invoices to be sent promptly.
- Actively building relationships with customers to ensure the internal and external service standards are maintained.
- Ensuring that any discrepancies are resolved to allow accurate and complete payments to be processed on time.
- Is highly motivated and able to work as part of a team or on their own and driven to progress.
- Understands budgetary controls, business needs and commercial awareness.
- Will have excellent communication, negotiation, and organisational skills.
- Will be IT literate on Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Will have advanced telephone skills and the ability to think logically when solving problems.
Being a good team player is an essential part of this organisations success however equally as important is being able to roll up your sleeves and work on your own initiative. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Luke Parker on the number listed on our website Dear Applicant. We thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We'd like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly. With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that whilst we are not fully operational, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.