Procurement Manager (Manufacturing/Technology)
* UK (Manchester, Leicester, Basingstoke - with some remote working)
* £45,000 to £50,000 per year (plus excellent company benefits)
To be a key leader of the procurement function both strategically and operationally; directing and managing the procurement of all purchased materials and services for strategic bids and projects influencing key stakeholders at Director level internally and externally within large scale commercial projects. You will need full lifecycle experience operating across procurement projects, including sourcing activities, supporting bid managers, managing project resources, drafting and developing service and supply contracts and sub-contracts as appropriate to business needs and bringing together a significant number of technologies, subcontractors and manufacturing suppliers in line with project objectives. You will be a key procurement lead across tendering, category management and supplier relationship management devising long term strategies to deliver required objectives.
* MCIPS (CIPS Level 6 or equivalent)
* 5+ years strategic procurement experience across direct material supply
* Demonstrable stakeholder management experience at board level, with experience of working with BD teams at RFI/RFQ/bid
* Experienced in the manufacturing or technology sectors, managing associated sub-contractors and suppliers in support of all strategic bids and project requirements
* Able to utilise your soft skills to lead projects and lead engagement, bringing stakeholders together
A modern complex and fast paced technology company focused on integrating technologies across inter-urban projects. They are a constantly evolving business who innovate and work collaboratively across many disciplines with a friendly team-focused culture.
To learn more about our client and the opportunity on offer working as a Procurement Manager attached to our client's offices in Manchester, Leicester or Basingstoke (with some remote working); please call and speak with Tom Dykes here at ISR Recruitment or email a copy of your very latest CV and/or online business profile and I'll call you back to discuss the role in the strictest of confidence