My client are looking to add a Digital Project Manager to their growing team You will be working for this creative and dynamic online marketing company based in Woking, Surrey.The Role
- This expanding agency needs a talented Digital Project Manager to join their team.
- You will manage projects across Analytics, Web, Research, SEO and PPC.
- You will have lots of client contact and manage digital projects ranging from £5K to £100K. You'll work internally and externally and be responsible for the success of your projects.
- You will have both the autonomy to lead projects and the support to be successful doing so.
- You will prepare for and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with the delivery team to ensure excellence on every occasion.
- You'll be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- They recognise success and will promote you as you improve. They are fun to work with; and are a friendly, passionate team of 25 in a great location with plans and investment to grow.
- Experience - at least 1 years working as a digital project manager. Ideally you will be agency experienced.
- You must be thorough with incredible organisation and incredible attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video would be great
- You need to be a great communicator and love technology, data and marketing.