Connect2Staff Education are working with a Medway based SEN School who are looking to recruit a Primary Lead Teacher for an immediate start or a September start. This is a fulltime permanent role.The School -
An innovative and forward-looking specialist SEND school which provides education for students who experience a co-morbidity of complex learning disabilities and difficulties including speech, language, emotional, sensory, physical and autistic spectrum disabilities. It aims to be a leading centre of excellence in the Special Education Sector where students can thrive.The Role -
To lead the schools growing Primary provision. The post will include teaching a range of primary subjects in EYFS-KS2 and having responsibility for curriculum developments with the academy Subject Leaders. The successful candidate will be instrumental in furthering the magic the school creates as they further expand their existing provision by two additional classes. The primary provision will provide for 40 students in the 4-11 age range with Complex ASD and additional needs.The Person
Why Register with Connect2StaffHere at Connect2Staff Education we can offer you:
- The person appointed should have the ability to lead, inspire and support an excellent team of teachers and teaching assistants
- Will be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have a clear understanding about effective teaching and learning, curriculum development, raising and sustaining achievement, and the care and support of students with a range of SEND
- Have a vision and a drive to deliver meaningful and personalised curricula which provide stretch and challenge enabling all students to achieve.
- Should be a good communicator; able to engage effectively with young children and their parents/carers on a daily basis
- Weekly pay, competitive and enhanced pay options (with optional, additional benefits such as IFA support/Health support & benefits/ discounts to high street restaurants & retailers).
- Daily, long-term bookings and permanent job opportunities.
- Through our KCS partnership we provide opportunities that are extensive & exclusive to Connect2Staff Education.
- Excellent referral bonus scheme.
- CV writing & interview support through experienced recruitment consultants.
- Online timesheet portal.
- Extended CPD training courses - for educational & non educational roles.
- Exclusive partnership with KentTeach.
Connect2Staff Education is wholly owned by Kent County Council and comes with the Gold Standard award from the REC.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.